The number one social network that I use is Facebook. I used to use Myspace, but moved on to Facebook around sophomore year of high school. I also use YouTube, Pandora, and StumbleUpon. On Facebook I post pictures of me and my friends, and update statuses about my life, comment on my friends posts. I have over 400 friends, but i don’t talk to half of them. Some of them could just be from my third grade class and I haven’t talked to them since, or some are my best friends and I post things on their wall all the time. I don’t really use YouTube that much, and I really only created an account my junior year of high school so I could post videos of me doing gymnastics for college coaches to see. Now I just go on there randomly to watch funny videos or get songs that I like. On Pandora, I just enter music that I like and listen to the playlists that it makes for me, and I can also see what other people are listening to as well. StumbleUpon is a website where you choose topics that you’re interested in and you “stumble” through websites that are related to those topics. I can also see all the websites that my friends have liked and can looke at them as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment